Labels

Monday 1 August 2011

Poor neglected blog. Refreshed and updated now!!

My blogging has been neglected this past couple of months- so sorry. I am now trying to rack my brains on where I have been eating recently :)

Here is a summary as far as I can remember....It's split by rough location ;)

Sandhurst

Beefeater grill near the Premier Inn Sandhurst. Grill-tastic menu, lots of meat and many sides. Pretty much what it says on the tin!

Yorkshire

The Waterside Cut, Shipley, Yorkshire. Advertised on the website as One of Shipley's secrets. They are not wrong. A lovely restaurant overlooking the Leeds and Liverpool canal. They have a menu that changes regularly and a good selection. Lovely waiting staff, comfortable decor and a really good night out. Definitely worth a visit, perhaps after visiting the nearby Salts Mill. It's only a short walk down the canal from Saltaire to Shipley.



I had a really lovely, fresh, elderflower ice cream in the Half Moon Cafe in Saltaire park which I would recommend. I then spent a lovely day reading my book in the park. I love holidays!

After visiting the Salts Mill gallery (a David Hockney gallery, art shop, cafe and historic building) I also had a mid-morning special at Massarellas a lovely little tea shop!

I like a sit-down fish and chip shop, and the classiest I have been to by far is Webster's in Baildon (near to Bradford). It's arranged in tables or booths in a light and airy restaurant. Good fish and chips too!

That's June.....now to remember July!

No comments:

Post a Comment